The professionals at Dannell and Gollop Optometrists will take care of your eye care wants and needs through every step of the process. From a comprehensive vision and ocular health exam up through more specialized procedures and recommendations, we will personally attend to your eye health needs and concerns.
After your examination, we have an excellent and experienced staff of contact lens technicians and eyeglasses opticians who will guide you to the perfect solution for visual correction, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, and sunglasses. We know that each patient has different needs during their visits to our practice, and it is our responsibility to discover and understand them, resulting in the very best eye care for you.
Your eye doctor will examine, diagnose, and treat your eyes as indicated after thorough external and internal eye health analysis using high resolution microscopes and digital photography.
When you visit us, you'll leave knowing you've had a comprehensive vision and eye health examination by experienced and caring professionals.
During your Eye Examination, you will receive:
- Individual attention
- The latest technology to aid in the analysis of your eyes
- A totally accurate vision prescription, determined 3 different ways to ensure complete accuracy - backed up by our guarantee
- Glaucoma testing to measure your eye pressure and other risk factors for glaucoma.
- A complete cataract evaluation and explanation if diagnosed.
- Pupil dilation to allow for a thorough retinal examination (Your doctor will discuss this with you.)
- The option of digital retinal photography to document a baseline of your unique retinal tissue. Retinal photography my aid in the earliest possible diagnosis of many diseases including glaucoma, certain types of brain tumors, and even Multiple Sclerosis.
- A personalized consultation with your eye doctor to review and discuss the results of all your examination findings, along with customized recommendations and prescriptions that best address your needs and concerns.
When non-optometric disorders are diagnosed, we work in conjunction with other allied health care professionals and specialists, including neurologists, dermatologists, internists, ophthalmologists, and others as necessary.
What's the latest
Frames without frames: Silhouette frame lines offers revolutionary frames that are totally rimless. The temple pieces and nose pieces are drill-mounted directly to the lens. Therefore, the frame is totally rimless. This process allows extremely light weight glasses that are nearly invisible. This frame line also allows a wide range of lens shapes.